Becky Bridson owns and operates Action Potential, LLC, a health and fitness business aimed at providing sound leadership, expertise and guidance for safely achieving optimal health by applying the latest fitness techniques. Becky has a Masters of Science in Education with an emphasis in Exercise Science from the University of Kansas and is a certified personal trainer in Overland Park and Lawrence. She is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and a Certified Practitioner of Yamuna Body Rolling, a unique, cutting-edge form of self-therapy that provides soft tissue release and body realignment, enhancing movement and performance. In 12 years, Becky has accumulated more than 20,000 hours training clients on land, in water and on a ball.
Becky participated in a variety of sports throughout her youth, including 14 years of basketball. She has a B.A. in Journalism/PR from Washburn University, where she earned a full athletic scholarship and finished out her basketball-playing career. She has extensive writing experience with articles appearing in a variety of publications and mediums. She currently writes for Lawrence Magazine and Executive Life and is known to be one of the best personal trainers in Overland Park and Lawrence and one of the only certified personal trainers to focus on Yamuna Ball Rolling Methods.
- Only Certified Practitioner of YBR in Lawrence (one of three in-state of KS)
- Lawrence Magazine writer
- Semester internship Coach Andrea Hudy/KU Strength & Conditioning
- Semester study abroad, Costa Rica
- 14 months of military experience (USAFA)
- Full athletic scholarship (basketball, 4-year starter)
- More than 15,000 combined personal training, private/team coaching and Yamuna Body Rolling hours
- In the News
MS, CSCS, CPYBR